Affordable Homes. Sustainable Communities. Learn More Greater
Minnesota
Housing Fund
Minnesota
Equity
Fund
NOAH
Impact
Fund
Connecting investors with affordable housing developers. Learn More Greater
Minnesota
Housing Fund
Minnesota
Equity
Fund
NOAH
Impact
Fund
Preserving existing Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing. Learn More Greater
Minnesota
Housing Fund
Minnesota
Equity
Fund
NOAH
Impact
Fund

Greater Minnesota Housing Fund supports the creation of strong communities and affordable homes through strategic investments and effective partnerships.

Greater Minnesota Housing Fund is dedicated to social and racial justice and committed to advancing solutions that support equity for communities of color throughout Minnesota.

Featured News and Publications

An Anchor Institution’s Big and Bold Investment

This investment will broaden healthcare access and represents an incredible commitment to Duluth and surrounding communities. Essentia is expanding its role as a committed community anchor institution. Their recently completed land use study is a starting point for community engagement and leveraging investments to build a healthier community. Anchor Institutions An Anchor Institution Strategy is [...]

Dec. 1 – GMHF Hosted Central Minnesota Regional Housing Forum.

Join GMHF and partners for the 2022 Central Minnesota Regional Housing Forum – Virtually Via Zoom. Registration, topics, speakers and agenda have been announced. Read more.

2022 to 2025 Strategic Plan

GMHF’s 2022 to 2025 Strategic Plan reaffirms the organization’s mission, core purpose, and operating principles. Strategic impact areas focus on: Stable Homes, Targeted Community Investment, Equitable Communities & Wealth Building, and Policy & Systems Change. The 4-year plan sets targeted goals for mobilizing $1B in impact capital to create and preserve 5,000 affordable homes across [...]

Nov. 17 – GMHF Hosted West Central Minnesota Regional Housing Forum.

Join GMHF and partners for the 2022 West Central Minnesota Regional Housing Forum – Virtually Via Zoom. Registration, topics, speakers and agenda have been announced. Read more.

Property donations from healthcare organizations lead to housing and improved health outcomes

This property will provide much needed affordable housing for seventy-two veterans. A community of practitioners will provide residents with health support services. Sanford Health’s 2012 strategic land donation was the catalyst for the placement of the Bemidji Veterans Home, which has led to additional new investments and jobs – anticipated to continue flowing into the [...]

All Eyes on Mother-Daughter Team, Amani Construction

On September 27, 2022, Amani Construction showcased two new affordable housing properties in Minneapolis, MN. Amani Construction, a mother-daughter team led by Joanne and Jeniffer Kuria, unveiled their newest two single-family homes, currently under construction in Minneapolis, MN. Amani is a locally owned general contracting and real estate development company providing affordable homes so more [...]

Growing Connections and Collaborations Between Housing and Health

By Bukata Hayes, VP of Racial and Health Equity, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Linking Housing and Health Equity with Community Health Workers Most of a person’s health is determined outside of a doctor’s office. 20% of health is influenced by clinical care and genetics. The remaining 80% is the result of a [...]

Colorful banner image featuring the skyline that you might typically see in a small city or town in Greater Minnesota.
MENU