Click each organization's logo below to learn about the Fellows teams and their work!
Housing & Health Equity Fellows Program
Advancing Housing & Health Equity Investments in Minnesota
This Minnesota Healthcare Learning Cohort offers multiple networked relationships, expertise, and support to expand individual knowledge and capacity as well as an institutional commitment to advance or accelerate investment in upstream social determinants of health and housing.
Each Fellows Team brings a vision, goal, or strategy that will be further developed with the process, tools, and resources provided through participation in the Learning Cohort.
The cohort model brings like minded healthcare leaders together in a safe space, to explore opportunities and innovation around expanding investments in upstream housing solutions which address health equity. GMHF’s Housing & Health equity approach combines economic and social returns, a double bottom-line win for healthcare institutions.
The H&HE Learning Cohort will gather six times throughout 2023, as follows:
- March 28-29 – First in-person convening – A day and a half.
- May 16-18 – Accelerating Health Equity Conference (pre-session and de-brief lunch meeting).
- June 21 – Half-day virtual convening on Zoom.
- August 1-2 – In-person day and a half meeting.
- October 12 – Half-day virtual convening on Zoom.
- November 30 – Final Presentation and Celebration – In-person gathering.
Benefits to Investing in Social Determinants of Health