We wanted to give a big thank you to those who helped to create a successful and thought provoking Regional Affordable Housing Forum in the Southwest Region of Minnesota.
The Southwest Regional Affordable Housing Forum was joined by nearly 150 partners where we virtually connected for education, discussion, and networking. The day included:
1. Setting the Stage: Racial Equity and the Housing Needs of our Diverse Communities
2. Innovative Housing Strategies and Model Projects, Lessons from the Field
3. Breakout Sessions on Multi-family Workforce Housing Production, Expanding Home Ownership, Addressing Racial Disparities, Senior Housing, Supportive Housing, NOAH Housing Preservation, Small Landlord Capacity Building, Pandemic Recovery
4. State Legislative and Federal Housing Policy Updates
5. Funding Resources Available from Minnesota Housing, Greater Minnesota Housing Fund, and Minnesota Housing Partnership
6. Q&A Session with Program Staff from Funder Agencies
Below you will find links to the presentations, handouts, and recording.
Funding and Technical Assistance Resources
Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Resource Packet
Minnesota Housing Resource Packet
Department of Employment and Economic Development Resource Packet
USDA Rural Development Resource Packet
2021 Minnesota’s Housing Scorecard